Sunday, January 16, 2011

NOTE TO SELF: FEED THE DREAM, BUT CURB THE DAMN SPENDING!

To those of you who follow this link, I offer the following apology and admission. Over a year ago, in the midst of another build -- a 1929 Model A Roadster shown below -- I did a very stupid thing. I purchased a Tall T body. Why? Because I've always wanted a tall T. But the effect that purchase had on my other project was devastating. I'm not a wealthy cat. I have businesses that require investment, mortgages to pay. The last thing I need -- or can afford-- is two projects. Nonetheless, I will keep the T coupe and will continue to build it in my head and blog about it, even putting up posts with the latest thoughts and inspirations. But what I will not do is continue to buy parts and spend against this dream, when there is another dream to pursue first. It's the only way the '29 will ever get done. There, I said it.

1 comment: