Friday, June 15, 2018

THROWBACK SAND-CAST TAIL LIGHT HOUSINGS.

Just when I thought my tail light search was going to drive me over the edge, along comes Dave Nowicky of Throwback Hot Rod Designs. To those who haven't had the pleasure, Dave had taken it upon himself to create the perfect solution, IMHO. His sand-cast tail light housings come in several styles and can be ordered raw, or in polished form, which the beauties I'm sharing with you today did.

The tail lights arrived with everything a knucklehead needs to install 'em, short of a stepped drill bit, a Sharpee and a measuring tape. Rumor has it that Dave was inspired by Madonna's bra when he came up with the pair I'm rocking here, but many more options are available via the Throwback Hot Rod Design website: https://www.throwback.design/


I spent the morning mocking up four different combos and here they are:





These two styles are very similar but the one of the left had deeper recesses and slightly more circumference.
(See shot below for details)

AND THE WINNER IS:




No comments:

Post a Comment