Sunday, May 6, 2018

OLDS STEERING WHEEL MOCKUP









In keeping with the early to mid-sixties theme, I mocked up a 1962 Oldsmobile Steering wheel that came from the same model as the taillights mocked up yesterday.

I figure I should try to nail down these elements and then build to integrate them, with capturing an overall consistency to the look. The Oldsmobile steering wheel has a deep pitch that strikes me as kind of gothic, which is in keeping with Lily's overall aesthetic.

It becomes immediately apparent how little real estate is available for interiors gauges, once the wheel is in place. That's leaning me in the direction of running ancillary gauges in the T' header panel with only the speedometer being integrated into the dash.

I need to dig out my Riviera speedo and mock that up next.

More details later.




No comments:

Post a Comment